Friday, January 8, 2010

Creating web pages in Adobe Illustrator or InDesign?

I am creating web pages in illustrator and inDesign


and want to make the text html. Is Illustrator or InDesign better


for creating web pages, and particularly for entering text that will be interactive?


Is it the Save for Web command in Illustrator's file menu that makes the text html. and in Indesign, do I have to export the page to a pdf format and choose the right setting to have interactive text / links?


Thanks,


DaveCreating web pages in Adobe Illustrator or InDesign?
I once had an instructor RAVE about how cool InDesign was for web design. I remember he mentioned that if you drop an InDesign page into GoLive, it'll do practically everything for you.





I haven't tried it myself, but the instructor sure felt strongly about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment