Friday, January 8, 2010

I need an illustrator who can work for free!! HELP ME!! I wrote a Children book and nned an illustrator!?

I wrote a kids book called ';Oh No! A Zit!'; and I really need an illustrator. Can any of you volenteer? I do give credit. And you need to work for free? Anyone up for it?I need an illustrator who can work for free!! HELP ME!! I wrote a Children book and nned an illustrator!?
You may find it hard to get someone to work for free. It is their ideas and hard work that goes into the artwork which can make a difference in the success of your children's book and should your book become a money maker the Illustrator not only would want to get paid but also get credit for the illustrations. Unless you offer a percentage of the royalties up front via a contract you may be hard pressed to get someone to work for free.I need an illustrator who can work for free!! HELP ME!! I wrote a Children book and nned an illustrator!?
I don't work for free, but I can make a suggestion. You can try contacting your local Vocational School, any school that has art, drawing, or graphic design courses. Sometimes the teachers will give their students extra credit for outside work. Ask to speak with the graphic design teacher, and explain what you are looking for. They may be able to hook you up with a student who is willing to work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment