Friday, January 8, 2010

I can't right click on the Tools palette in Adobe Illustrator CS3?

On the left Tool palette, I can't right click on the buttons such as Pen Tool, Text, Pencil Tool, etc. so that I can see the other options. I tried clicking and double clicking on the little arrows on the bottom right side of the icons, but that doesn't work either. But I can right click on the document and all. Help?I can't right click on the Tools palette in Adobe Illustrator CS3?
Hello,





In order to access the options in the fly-opt that pops you simply need to click and hold your mouse till the fly-out thing pops up with the extra options pertaining to that particular tool. If it has a little arrow, simply click and hold your mouse.





Hope this helps!I can't right click on the Tools palette in Adobe Illustrator CS3?
Wow I love you, both asker and answerer. I was about to rip some hair out because of this problem! lol. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment