Friday, January 8, 2010

Guys, I need original files made in Illustrator for Reference, anybody knows where I can get them?

I need to make a project in the Adobe Illustrator Software %26amp; I need original files made in this software for reference. The extension of the file is .ai


I am making a project on Product Designing.


If anyone knows where I can get the original files made in this software, I'll be very grateful and grant 10 points by choosing the best answer whoever gives one.





Thank you in advance/anticipation.Guys, I need original files made in Illustrator for Reference, anybody knows where I can get them?
Your question isn't clear. What original files are you talking about? If it's a copy of Illustrator that you need, you can download a 30-day-trial from Adobe's website.


https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment