Friday, January 8, 2010

Which macbook can handle photoshop/illustrator?

I want to purchase a macbook.


I haven't got a lot of money, so I'd really like to get a cheaper one.





I plan on running photoshop and illustrator.





My question is - What is the cheapest grade laptop that will smoothly run these operations?





I'm not asking which macbooks are nice or which macbook you have, I want to know what is the cheapest one I could purchase that will run these programs smoothly.Which macbook can handle photoshop/illustrator?
You should be able to get away with the base Macbook direct from Apple that start at 1099 but I'd suggest getting AppleCare which is 249.99 for a Macbook. Actually on second though go with the middle of the road Macbook MB403LL/A ($1,299) because of the additional hard drive Space and Ram that you'll probably need while photo editing. Or you could always wait and upgrade the Ram yourself and get a good external hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment