Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I save a Illustrator file as a .jpeg, .tif or .pdf ?

When I save my illustrator files it say .ai for adobe illustrator.


I alway check the save a compatible PFD file box before saving. (What does that do exactly?)


But I want to save these as jpeg or another readable format so I can send them to people, or so anybody can open them on their computer.How do I save a Illustrator file as a .jpeg, .tif or .pdf ?
You need to EXPORT to save as alternative file formats.





The .pdf check box when you save is to make the file more easily compatible with other adobe products and to be able to open the .ai straight in Acrobat.





Export the file and you will have all the options.How do I save a Illustrator file as a .jpeg, .tif or .pdf ?
i have said this to some one before


just save it with a end extenstion like doc and it will change it to a word document . ok hope this works!!!
  • products cream
  • neutrogena cream
  • car oil
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment